- Process Mapping
- Public Notices-Budget & Proposed Tax Rates
- Web Posting for Proposed Budget
- School Attendance Zones
- 2013 Budget Narrative
- Adopted 13-14 Budget
- Adopted 12-13 Budget
- Adopted 11-12 Budget
- Adopted 10-11 Budget
- Adopted 09-10 Budget
- Adopted 08-09 Budget
Adopted Tax Rates
Quarterly Investment Reports
Business Services and Budget Department
Business Services stands for service and support through planning and teamwork for student success.
Goals = SERVE
• Business Services exists to Serve schools and offices by providing solutions and resources from a service-oriented team.
• Business Services will demonstrate high Ethical standards in all dealings with schools, campuses, and vendors.
• Business Services will Respect the authority and autonomy of schools and offices as they strive to improve student achievement.
• Business Services will deliver Value in every transaction with schools and offices.
• Business Services will provide Efficient and excellent service and make a positive contribution to schools and offices.
Statements Regarding the 2012 Adopted Tax Rate
Texas Tax Code § 26.05 (b)(1)
El Paso Independent School District ADOPTED A TAX RATE THAT WILL RAISE MORE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS THAN LAST YEAR'S TAX RATE.
THE TAX RATE WILL EFFECTIVELY BE RAISED BY 0.02 PERCENT AND WILL RAISE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS ON A $100,000 HOME BY APPROXIMATELY $0.00.