External Funding provides guidance, training, and support to schools/departments in the implementation of the Entitlement and State Compensatory Education programs to ensure that the district remains in compliance with programmatic and fiscal regulations.
- External Funding personnel will guide campuses and departments to ensure entitlement funds are used efficiently and effectively to promote academic success of students.
- Provide direction, support and oversight to campuses and departments regarding entitlement budgets.
- Conduct comprehensive on-going training to campuses and departments in effectively managing entitlement budgets.
- Build and maintain relationships to support effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Following are the primary objectives for the External Funding Department:
- Ensure that ALL campuses and departments purchases with external funds are allowable, reasonable and necessary.
- Ensure that ALL campuses and departments utilize their allocations to address the needs of struggling students’ in all areas.