We encourage you to use the online registration system if you are enrolling a new or returning student in the El Paso Independent School District. All students are required to attend school in the attendance zone where you reside unless there is an approved transfer on file. Please see the schools section of this website to determine which campus your student may attend. If the student is under the age of 18, and does not reside with a natural parent, refer to the Responsible Person Affidavit link for further information. If you are a step–parent and wish to obtain information on your spouse's child/children, a step–parent affidavit must be completed. Please refer to the section on Step–Parent Affidavits for information. If you have additional questions, you may contact Student and Parent Services at 230-2080.
- Notice to Parents / Aviso a Padres
- Required Immunizations 2014-2015
- Requisitos sobre inmunizaciones 2014-2015
Additional forms to document your proof of residence:
(Please click on the appropriate link)
- I reside with another family. Please note: the owner of the property must sign the Residence Affidavit (Residence Affidavit )
- I reside in an apartment which does not issue a lease or rental agreement. (Lease Affidavit )
Is your residence or housing uncertain?
Do you live at a temporary address?
Do you lack a permanent physical address?
- Birth Certificate (a certified copy) A Baptismal Certificate or hospital record may be used in lieu of a birth certificate provided a certified copy is presented within thirty days
- Immunization records and other health information as needed (Ex. a physician’s order)
- Report card/transcript from last school attended
- Social Security Card *
- Proof of Income, if applying for the National Nutritional School Program
- Valid Identification of the parent/guardian enrolling the student (Driver’s license, Social Security Card, Passport)
- Proof of Residence (Utility Bill, Lease)
- Students who are under 18 years of age and do not reside with a parent must complete a responsible person affidavit.
The El Paso Independent School District does not prevent students from enrolling if a social security card is not presented. The Social Security Number is used for identification purposes when reporting student information to the Texas Education Agency. The campus will assign a computer generated number when a card is not presented.
|Monthly Tuition Charges for 2012 - 2013|
|Grades 1 – 12, County Transfers||$504.00|
|Out of State Grades 1 – 12 / 21 years of age||$993.00|
|CCTE (Other Districts)||$2,000.00|
|Child Development Laboratory||$80.00|
|Employee Priority Preschool||$300.00|
|Out of State per individual course||$199.00|
|Sunset Evening Courses ( per course)||$90.00*|
These rates are subject to change.