El Paso ISD Vision and Goals
El Paso Independent School District will be a premier educational institution, source of pride and innovation, and the cornerstone of emerging economic opportunities producing a twenty-first century workforce."
The El Paso Independent School District graduates every student prepared for higher learning and careers to empower them as knowledgeable and engaged citizens, innovators, and drivers of a robust, bicultural economy."
- Implement a 5-year (FY2016-17 to 2020-21) student performance improvement plan.
- Implement an accountability system for major district programs and initiatives.
- Improve employee satisfaction.
- Improve community and stakeholder engagement and satisfaction.
- Implement a 10-15-year facilities plan.
- Reduce losses in declining enrollment to less than 1% per year.
- Establish a 5-year Budget Plan.
- Oversee creation, development and implementation of long-term plan to achieve established goals.