High School Program Options
EPISD is a leader in 21st century learning and boasts high schools that are better equipped than ever to prepare students for the challenges they will face upon graduation. Our District is home to world class specialized secondary programs, including magnets, academies, Early Colleges and New Tech. If you are an eighth grader, it's time to decide which of our in-depth programs will plant the seed for your success. It's time to discover where your interests will take you and explore real world learning that goes beyond the classroom.
The deadline to apply online to up to three of these programs is January 27, 2017.
For information on each program visit each school's site below, or speak to your school counselor.
- Andress High School - International Baccalaureate Candidate School
- Austin High School - Sandra Day O’Connor Public Service/Panther New Tech
- Bowie High School - International Business Academy/Oso New Tech
- Burges High School - Burges Early College High School
- Chapin High School - Pre-Engineering Magnet Program
- Coronado High School - International Baccalaureate Program
- El Paso High School - Dual Language Magnet Program
- Franklin High School - STEAM/Cougar New Tech
- Irvin High School - T-STEM/Rocket New Tech
- Jefferson/Silva - Silva Magnet High School for Health Care Professions
- Transmountain - Transmountain Early College High School
Whether it is your ambition to build robots and design bridges, work in law enforcement as a federal agent, study international business with dual language capabilities, enhance your college degree while in high school, or unlock the secrets of healing within the human body, EPISD has a high school program for you.