SCHEDULE CHANGES FALL 2021
At this time Counselors are working on pre-registration with new students and verifying current students are enrolled in courses needed to graduate and meet endorsement requirements. Counselors will only be accepting schedule changes during the week of July 19th-July 22nd for the following reasons:
· The student has already received credit for a course they are scheduled for.
· The student wants to drop a sport or has a note from a coach to add a sport.
· The student is missing a required graduation course.
· The student wants to change their endorsement.
· The student wants to drop or add a Pre-AP, AP or On-Ramps course.
Please note there has been a change in school policy regarding Pre-AP, AP, and On-Ramps drops. These drops will not be allowed once the 1st day of the semester has begun.
Students requesting any of these changes will be asked to send their counselor an email requesting the change. The counselor’s email address can be located on the Franklin High School website under Guidance & Counseling.
Counselor’s alphas have changed so please check the revised counselor breakdown before sending an email. Elective schedule changes will be allowed from August 9 thru August 13.
No other schedule changes will be reviewed until the start of the 2nd week of school Monday August 9, 2021. Elective schedule changes will be allowed from August 9th thru August 13th.