- Have been enrolled the final two years of his/her education at an EPISD high school.
- Meet all graduation requirements as specified by EPISD policy and set forth by the State of Texas by June of their graduation year (i.e. credits, EOC, etc.).
- Have been accepted for enrollment by an accredited college or university.
- Must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 hours the first semester.
- Complete the application.
- Approved scholarships will be awarded a maximum of $1,000 per student.
- Scholarships will be payable to the college or university after proof of registration is provided.
Other scholarship opportunities (available within the EPISD Education Foundation scholarship application)
- Ann Yerby Memorial Scholarship for students who attended Hughey Elementary
- Coach Lou Robustelli Memorial Scholarship for seniors graduating from Bowie or Burges
- Amalia Muro Scholarship (Ross Alumni Scholarship) for seniors who attended Ross Middle School.
- Genevieve Gonzalez for seniors who will be pursing a career involving foreign languages.
- Council of PTA scholarship for seniors who are members of their high school campus' PTSA.