Early College High Schools
Early College High Schools (ECHS) are open-enrollment high schools that allow students an opportunity receive both a high school diploma and either an associate degree or at least 60 credit hours toward a baccalaureate degree. EPISD’s Early College High Schools partner with El Paso Community College to:
- Provide dual credit at no cost to students
- Offer rigorous instruction and accelerated courses
- Provide academic and social support services to help students succeed
- Provide students with highly personalized attention
- Increase college readiness
Early College students who reside in EPISD are eligible for bus transportation from their home high school.