Temporary High Impact Instructor
This is a grant-funded position and employment is contingent upon the availability of ESSER funds.
- 22.50/hour up to 8 hours daily
- Degreed (certified/retired teacher preferred) ESSER full-time, year-long temporary personnel – for student instruction acceleration services
Reports to: Campus principal
Purpose of Job:
- Follow and implement lesson plans
- Provide quality instruction
- Small group tutoring
- Other support activities for learning
Note: If you are currently a substitute, you will need to register as a New Applicant and create a new User ID and Password.