What is Bullying?
Bullying is aggressive behavior that is intentional and that involves an imbalance of power or strength. Typically, it is repeated over time. A child who is being bullied has a hard time defending himself or herself.
Bullying can take many forms, such as hitting or punching (physical bullying); teasing or namecalling (verbal bullying); intimidation using gestures or social exclusion (nonverbal bullying or emotional bullying); and sending insulting messages by e-mail (cyberbullying).
- Reduce the incidence of bullying
- Provide ways to report bullying
- Inform people about frequency
- Inform people about impact
- Inform people about prevention
- Foster an anti-bullying way of life in EPISD
1014 N. Stanton St.
El Paso, TX 79904