Zach White Elementary is named after Mr. Zach T. White who came to El Paso by stagecoach in 1881 just before the railroads reached the Pass of the North. Zach White was not only a pioneer, but this man of vision was also a philanthropist and capitalist. During his 51 years in El Paso, he devloped several thousand acres of farm lands in this area and was called the "Father of the Upper Valley."
When asked for his key to success, Mr. Zach White replied with characteristic brevity, "Hard work." Our students, faculty and school community exemplify this same philosophy.
The original Zach White School was opened in 1925. The current Zach White Elementary was opened in 1968.
Main Line (915) 236-2700
Fax (915) 585-3619
Zach White Elementary School
4256 Roxbury Dr, El Paso, TX 79922
Red, white, and blue