Hillside makes every effort to produce responsible and productive citizens.
Every student has the opportunity to learn.
Hillside Code of Honor
- Treat others and all property with respect.
- Walk on the right side of the hall.
- Keep your hands, feet and objects to yourself.
- Come to school prepared.
- Use appropriate language at all times.
The 3 B’s
- Be Responsible.
- Be Respectful
- Be Safe
Ownership of Learning
- Be self-aware. Find out your interests, passions, skills, and ambitions.
- Know what you need to achieve based on self-awareness.
- Have the mindset to achieve your goals.
- Don’t give up, especially when something does not come easily to you.
- Know how well you are really doing. Gauge your true skill level.
Ask for Help
- Know when you are stuck, then get help. Don’t view this as a weakness.
- Learn how to control the things you can control. Then control them.