History of School
Dr. Green Elementary School is an exceptional elementary school with a reputation of providing quality education. Located off Festival and Mesa on Buckley Drive, Dr. Green opened its doors in 1993 and currently serves 404 students in pre- kindergarten through fifth grade.
Our staff of 63 includes a faculty of 30 highly qualified teachers, one active learning leader, one campus teaching coach, one counselor, one librarian and two administrators. We offer a traditional elementary program, in addition to dual language in pre-kinder through fourth grade, gifted and talented services in kindergarten through third grades and a Connections Program in fourth and fifth grades.
Our school is named after Dr. J. Leighton Green. Dr. Green was born on May 29, 1899. He practiced general surgery and gynecology in El Paso for more than half a century. Dr. Green left behind a legacy of service to others and a tireless dedication to education. He was a man of compassion, strength, and integrity who devoted his life to helping others.
Sylvia Luevano, Discipline
Paola Ramos 915-236-3000
Rosie Carrera Secretary to Principal 915-236-3005
Elia Hernandez PEIMS 915-236- 3001
Student Records email@example.com
Main Office 915-236-3000
School Fax 915-833-8794
Title IX 915-236-3013
Dr. Green Elementary
El Paso, TX 79912
Blue, Green, and White