We will provide education in a supportive and secure environment so that all students can demonstrate skills of a successful member of society.
Johnson is united in our commitment to ensure the academic and social success of our diverse children.
- We will provide a safe, creative, and challenging learning environment that prepares our students for the future by instilling 21st century learning skillsand embedding opportunities for students and teachers to access and use advancin
- We will inspire students to be life-long learners who can thrive as independent learners in a collaborative environment while also preparing them to be productive, accountable, and responsible citizens.
- We will utilize multi-sensory teaching styles and strategies that will connect with students and will teach relevant content that is driven by the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS).
- We will offer a positive and caring school culture that teaches students the ability to recognize and manage emotions, solve problems effectively andestablish positive relationships with others, by using Positive Behavior Intervention and Support (P.B.I.S) and Collaborative Academics, Social and Emotional Learning (CASEL), activities on campus.
- We will foster professional development, teacher collaboration, and teacher input to attain maximum achievement for our students and
- We will offer a collaborative community environment that will allow teachers, students, administration, parents and other stakeholders to worktogether.