Franklin students succeed in class by:
- Watching the EPISD Student Portal to check current grades and make sure that all assignments are turned in.
- Getting to know their teachers and showing interest in their learning and grades.
- Turning in ALL assignments--even late assignments.
- Going to tutoring before or after school to get help for tests and difficult material. Homework Haven offers tutoring in our main campus library after school from Monday through Thursday from 4:15 – 6:15. Students can work on their homework, get tutoring in Math, Science, Social Studies, and English. Makeup assignments/tests can be sent from teachers to be made up in Homework Haven so that students can have the same time to take a test than during class.
- Talking to their counselors for options when the class is not going well.