All EPISD stakeholders will promote personalized support to ensure that the new and experienced teachers receive rich, authentic, and collaborative experiences which empower them to take risks, build confidence, be innovative and effective in order to directly impact student success.
- Provide new teachers (0-2 years experience) with a one-to-one mentor
- Orient new teachers to the campus and district, policies, and procedures
- Make new teachers aware of professional practices and expectations
- Help new teachers attain high and rigorous teaching standards
- Ensure that all new teachers have T-TESS Training
- Work with all teachers involved in the M.E.N.T.O.R Program to foster effective classroom management practices