Volunteers in Public Schools
Welcome to the VIPS program. Look forward to making new friends and being a vital part of a student's life. Our volunteer family plays a huge part in making our District successful. Volunteers provide additional support to staff, faculty and students.
Volunteering gives parents and community members the opportunity to contribute to the children's education and participate in providing a well-rounded education for all students. Volunteers enhance the instructional program.
How do I get Started?
- Please fill out the VIPs online application HERE.
- The VIPs chair will notify you upon approval and will have an orientation with you individually or as part of a group.
- The school will notify you when you can begin to volunteer.
- On your first day of volunteering, you will be required to show your drivers license or Texas ID to the VIPs chair.
- Please read the information in VIPs handbook and if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask your principal, VIPS chair or email the VIPS office at firstname.lastname@example.org.