Click Button to Register
- Online registration opens on May 1. We encourage all parents to register for the 2018-2019 school year as soon as possible.
- Labs at the Elementary Level will be available May 1- 8. Please contact your campus for the specific times.
- Labs at the Middle and High School levels will be open May 21-25. Please contact your campus for the specific times.
If you wish to complete registration in the comforts of your home, you may contact your home campus for assistance and/or contact the district through the Help Desk or OnlineRegistration@episd.org.
Don't forget, if you are on a transfer, please make sure that you have submitted your transfer as soon as possible (through parent portal if you are a returning student and on paper, if you are a new student).
If you are the parent of a returning student, you will use the same email that you used last year to register your student. If you have forgotten your email, an email verification will be available for you to discover your email address as well as reset your password. If you want to change your email entirely, please contact the campus to start the process.
- You will be able to add additional students this year.
- The information that you entered last year will appear in each area. You will just need to review your responses to make sure they are still the same and then click save.
You will be able to update your address and phone number.
We encourage you to use the online registration system if you are enrolling a new or returning student in the El Paso Independent School District. All students are required to attend school in the attendance zone where they reside unless there is an approved transfer on file. Every student must provide a proof of address unless considered homeless. Please refer to the Attendance Zones page on our website to determine which campus your student may attend. If the student is under the age of 18 and does not reside with a natural parent, please refer to the Responsible Person link for further information. If you are a step-parent and wish to obtain information on your spouse's child/children, a Step Parent Affidavit must be completed. If you have additional questions, you may contact Student and Parent Services at 230-2080 or at email@example.com.
Helpful Forms & Information
The El Paso Independent School District accepts transfers on a yearly basis. Students who are currently enrolled in EPISD must submit an electronic transfer. If you reside outside of the EPISD boundaries, please review the requirements as listed in Board Policy FDA (Local) and FDA (Regulation) for open enrollment. If you have any questions, you may contact Student and Parent Services at 230-2080 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.