Teaching/Paraprofessional/Substitute Employment Application
If you previously submitted an application, prior to January 25, 2011 and still wish to be considered for employment with EPISD, you are required to resubmit your employment application through the District's new Application System, TEAMS.
Applicants are encouraged to keep their application information up to date.
If you have any questions or require assistance,
please call 915-230-2040 or 877-881-1418.
Teaching/Paraprofessional/Substitute Application Instructions
Thank you for considering the El Paso Independent School District. We want the online application process to be a positive experience for you. Please take a few moments to read these instructions before beginning the online application process.
Recommended Browsers: A recent/updated version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
You may want to print these instructions to assist you while completing the application.
You may proceed to the application following the link at the bottom of this page.
Information to Gather Before Starting
- Certification type, level, description, date of issue and date of expiration (if applicable).
- Colleges/Universities attended, graduation date, degree earned, major subject
- To/from dates for teaching (student teaching if not experienced), non-teaching experience, name of organization, name of supervisor and contact information.
- The easiest way to complete the application is to fill out each page and click "continue" at the bottom. The list on the left will keep you informed of your progress.
- Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required fields and you will not be able to submit your application without completing these fields.
- Phone numbers - enter just the numbers, no dashes, no parenthesis
- Dates - Use the format indicated for dates. MMDDYYYY = 01-01-2010 or MMYYYY = 01-2010. If the day of the month is requested, and you do not know the day of the month, always use the 1st day of the month.
- Certificate/License - If you hold a "lifetime" certificate, leave the expiration date blank, do NOT enter "lifetime".
- When you see the symbol, clicking on it will give you more information on the field.
- You may review your information at any time by clicking on the section list to the left of the application. If you make any changes while reviewing, be sure to save those changes and then continue.
- We strongly recommend that you review and print your application prior to submission in case of an error during submission.
Tips on Completing the Application
- Web page font too small? PC users - press and hold the CTRL key and then press the plus key (+). Apple users - press and hold the Apple key and then press the plus key (+).
- Saving Sections - Make sure to click on the Save and Continue button at the bottom of each section. This will save the information entered on the page. Clicking on the Navigation bar will not save the information entered.
- Printing Application Pages - PC users - Right click on the pager and select print. Apple users - Press and hold the Ctrl key and click on the page. Select print.
Forgot UserID or Password
The online application has a link provided under the New Applicant and Registered Applicant line. If you do not remember you User ID and Password click here.
You will need:
- Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Date of birth
- Last name
Your userid will be displayed. Enter a new password.
Technical Difficulties with the Application
If you experience technical difficulties or require assistance, please call 915-230-2040 or 877-881-1418.