Please visit Join Our Team for
If you have any questions or require assistance, please call 915-230-2041.
Thank you for considering the El Paso Independent School District. We want the online application process to be a positive experience for you. Please take a few moments to read these instructions before beginning the online application process.
Information to Gather Before Starting
- Certification type, level, description, date of issue and date of expiration (if applicable).
- Colleges/Universities attended, graduation date, degree earned, major subject
- To/from dates for teaching (student teaching if not experienced), non-teaching experience, name of organization, name of supervisor and contact information.
- Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required fields and you will not be able to submit your application without completing these fields.
- Certificate/License - If you hold a "lifetime" certificate, leave the expiration date blank, do NOT enter "lifetime".
- When you see the symbol, clicking on it will give you more information on the field.
- We strongly recommend that you review and print your application prior to submission in case of an error during submission.
Forgot UserID or Password
The online application has a link provided under the New Applicant and Registered Applicant line. If you do not remember you User ID and Password click here.
You will need:
- Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Date of birth
- Last name
Your userid will be displayed. Enter a new password.