For many kids, summertime means food, friends and fun. For families who count on school breakfast and lunch, however, the summer months can be stressful and family food budgets have to be stretched even further. Free summer meals, funded by the USDA, are available to kids and teens ages 18 and younger at summer meals sites across El Paso!
Free Summer Meal Program Details
- Meals are FREE to children and teens ages 18 and younger (starting age 1) who come to a summer meals site
- Free summer meals will help families save money and stretch their already tight food budgets
- Food served is healthy and follows USDA nutrition guidelines
- Summer meals sites are at fun, safe places for kids and teens to be active and visit with friends
- No application or proof of income needed. You can just bring your child to a summer meals site in your community
FREE summer meals are no hassle! Parents don't need to apply to get a free summer meal for their kids and teens. They can simply bring their child to a safe summer meals site in their community and their kids can enjoy it without the hassle of having to fill out an application. Free summer meals will also help families save money.