Temporary Support for English Language Learners
This position will use a state approved test to assess students for English language proficiency in grades PK-12. This work is completed as needed, seasonally, with peak times at the beginning and end of the school year. Schedule will vary weekly up to 38 hours. Requires general computer skills and to provide own transportation for in-city travel required.
We will train all qualified individuals.
- Must meet at least one of the criteria
- 48 credit hours from an accredited college or university or
- Current EPISD Paraprofessional
- Bilingual required for PK-5
- Bilingual preferred for grades 6-12