MySchoolBucks.com Monitor your student’s balance and meal history! for FREE! Are you tired of writing checks? Are you searching for money in your pockets to pay for your child’s lunch today? We have the solution MySchoolBucks.com. It is a secure internet site through Heartland Payment Systems. How does it work? First, you need internet access and a computer. If you have any issues with logins, passwords or credit cards please call them at 1-855-832-5226. Log on to MySchoolBucks.com and follow the direction onscreen.
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com
- Click on Sign up Now
- Select Texas in the state drop down menu
- Select El Paso Independent School District under district name
- Enter first and last name, email address and password (6 characters long)
- Answer the security questions
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT
- Click on Continue to add student Select School and provide child's name, student ID number (found on report card, schedule or by contacting the cafeteria manager) grade and birthdate
- Select payment info to enter your credit/debit card information this is not provided to the district.
- Once the account is set up and/or prepayment is made, it will take up to 2 hours for your account to show updates. If you have any problems call 1-855-832-5226.
- Your card will be charged $2.49 for each transaction made to each campus. Multiple students at one site will only be charged the $2.49 each time a prepayment is made. (Parents can make payments in cash or check at the school for no charge.)
You do not need to place money in your child's account to view your child's balance. You just need to set up an account with MySchoolBucks.com. Balances are updated every day for the previous day's meals at 5 AM.