SEL Activities & Resources for Parents & Families
- EPISD Food & Nutrition
- Coping with Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks: Tips for coping with stress
- EPISD Emergency Preparedness Meals A listing of the district schools that are distributing meals for children that may be impacted by school closures.
- Confident Parents, Confident Kids Approaches for parents actively supporting their child’s social and emotional development.
- Parenting Cue Cards Cue cards for supporting children demonstrating difficult behavior in the home.
- Talking to Children About the Coronavirus: A Parent Resource: Parent & Family Resource
- HeadSpace This COVID-19 resource includes practical mindfulness recommendations for the workplace as well as guided meditations for stress and anxiety relief.Head
- Mindfully Transitioning to a Work From Home (WFH) Culture Tips and practices to help parents manage the transition to a work from home environment.