What we do
EPISD strongly believes in the education of the whole child - athletics plays a major role in the EPISD education process. Athletic programs are an extension of the classroom, where our youth learn teamwork, sportsmanship, winning, losing, and work ethics. These characteristics are the foundation for which students can build upon for future success.
- To offer a wide range of athletic programs that will allow students the opportunity to participate in the sport of their choice.
- To have athletic programs at each campus that will enhance the educational experience of all involved.
- To develop sportsmanship, fair play, and good citizenship in all involved in athletics.
- To expose and guide students through the concepts of adversity, responsibility, commitment, and dedication.
- To provide programs that follow all UIL, district, and administrative rules and regulations.
- To always strive for playing excellence that will produce winning teams within the bounds of good sportsmanship.
1100 N. Stanton St.
El Paso, TX 79902