What We Do
The Fund Development and Partnerships department supports the district's efforts to procure discretionary financial resources that support teaching and learning opportunities.
The department's primary activities include:
- Researching and developing proposals for district leadership and special programs that support district initiatives and strategic priorities.
- Building partnerships with community agencies and district departments.
- Providing editorial and technical assistance for competitive funding applications for campus initiatives.
- Providing oversight for awarded district projects and ensuring compliance with funding agencies including implementation, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Ensuring fidelity of awarded projects to comply with all federal, state, local, and district policies and procedures