What we do
Internal Audit, in alignment with the District's core belief statements and goals, will promote good stewardship of District assets and resources to uphold the highest level of integrity.
To enhance and protect organizational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight.
What We Do
Internal Audit is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the District's operations. Internal Audit aims to help the District accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The Internal Audit Department is committed to certain values in carrying out its mission:
- Providing excellent service to our customers including the Board, employees, students, and the community of the El Paso Independent School District.
- Performing our work in accordance with professional standards established by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
- Maintaining independence, objectivity, and confidentiality in the performance of our work.
- Adhering to the highest degree of fairness, integrity, and ethical conduct.
- Characterizing our relationships with the Board, employees, and community of the El Paso Independent School District with respect, helpfulness, openness, and transparency.
- Maintaining our professionalism as internal auditors through continuance of our education and training.
1014 N. Stanton
El Paso, TX 79902
8 am - 5 pm
Monday - Friday