Military Family Liaison
Welcome to Barron home of the Pioneers
Every parent wants their child to be successful in life, but constant relocation associated with military lifestyle can be difficult for children to cope and thrive in school. This can cause a lot of stress on military families and should not be a road they have to travel alone.
Here at Barron our mission is to reduce the impact of the mobile lifestyle on school-age military children and their families, as well as to implement support service that assist with relocation, life transitions and achieving academic success.
"We act as a connector to help families get the best quality education wherever they maybe." We also provide information on kindergarten readiness, local schools, home schools, home schooling options and regulations, graduation requirements, college readiness, scholarships and strategies for academic success. Moreover, we provide guidance on transferring schools and the special education process.
If you have any questions, concerns or would like assistance in any way, she can be contacted at 915-236-5075.
Tutor.com access includes:
- 24/7 one-to-one on-demand help from a subject matter expert tutor in an online classroom. Get homework and studying help when it’s most needed…no matter what time!
- Over 3,500 background-checked, subject matter expert tutors
- 80+ subjects and all skill levels
- Writing and proofreading help live 1-1 OR by drop-off
- Connection in minutes from any internet-enabled device
- Anonymous tutoring sessions in a safe and secure online classroom
Click to connect