Welcome to Silva Health Magnet!
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact CTE Magnet Coordinator Denise Galvez at email@example.com or Assistant Principal Brittany Abery Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in Silva Health Magnet - we look forward to having you join our Silva Health Magnet family!
Applications accepted until August 2021 on a rolling basis. Students who meet the application requirements will be admitted as long as space is available. Email email@example.com for more information.
- In-District (EPISD) students please submit application via EPISD’s “Parent Portal Online Application”
- Out of District (NEW to EPISD) students please email application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or Brittany Abery Baker email@example.com
- Current transcripts
- Absence records
- STAAR scores or standardized tests and/or district benchmarks for English, Science, Math, and Social Studies
Requirements to Apply:
- 7th Grade Report Card (8th grade report card for incoming 10th grade applicants)
- 8th Grade 1st 9-week Report Card (9th grade 1st 9-week report card for incoming 10th grade applicants)
- 85% or higher in core classes (English, Math, Science, Social Studies)
- STAAR scores (meets/masters) for 7th grade or 7th Grade District Benchmark scores (8th grade scores for incoming 10th grade students)
- State specific assessments in reading, writing, mathematics for out of state applicants
- Attendance 90% for the previous year
Silva Health Magnet received the prestigious National Blue-Ribbon recognition in 2007, 2011, and 2017. Silva is the only High School in El Paso, Texas with this premiere distinction. Our graduates are academically prepared for post-secondary education with a rigorous core curriculum and evidence-based healthcare curriculum. Join thousands of alumni as one of our elite graduates!
Take a tour with us in our healthcare simulation labs, active learning classrooms, and hear first- hand what our students have to say about our campus.