- Parent & Students,
At this time, counselors are working on pre-registration with new students and verifying current students are enrolled in courses needed to graduate and meet endorsement requirements.
Counselors will only be accepting schedule changes during the week of December 7th - 14th for the following reasons:
* The student has already received credit for a course they are scheduled for.
* The student wants to drop a sport or has a note from a coach to add a sport.
* The student is missing a required graduation course.
* The student wants to change their endorsement.
* The student wants to drop or add a Pre-AP, AP or On-Ramps course. Please note there has been a change in school policy regarding Pre-AP, AP, and On-Ramps drops. These drops will not be allowed once the 1st day of the semester has begun.
Students requesting any of these changes will be asked to send their counselor an email requesting the change. The counselor’s email address can be located on the Franklin High School website under Guidance & Counseling. Counselors alpha’s have changed, so please check the revised counselor breakdown before sending an email.
Click the Link Next to your Counselor's Name to start the schedule change process:
Jamison - https://forms.office.com/r/abSQvQXYNT
Arriola - https://forms.office.com/r/6PGRJaam03
Martinez - https://forms.office.com/r/kz4m7992EF
Palacios - https://forms.office.com/r/h9eZGamsug