EPISD will be changing the password of any student who is currently using their birthday as their password on their EPISD issued device. Please note that students will not be able to login to their device or accounts without this new password.The student's new password will be their name backwards with the @010 (Campus Number)If student is from the Magnet campus their new password should end with @010A
- Take only the alphabetical characters of the left-most part of the student's email address (everything before the @ sign). This is known as the userID
usrID campus grade status newpwd jvela07136 010 12 change alevj@010 fvelas7646 010 11 change salevf@010 mvasqu0990 010A 10 change uqsavm@010A
jvela -----> alevjfvelas7646 ----> salevf
- Invert the letters
mvasqu0990 -----> uqsavm3. Add @ and campus TEA code to the end adding leading zeros to have 3 digitsjvela -----> alevj@010fvelas7646 ----> salevf@010
mvasqu0990 -----> uqsavm@010A
Laptop & Application LogIn Update
Episd has a new single signon application for students. This means that students can not access Student Portal, Schoology, etc until this update is done! All students 6th – 12th who still have their birthday password will need to complete the following process in order to access EPISD applications.
- Log Into the Laptop
- Student use their current password (DOB)
- Complete the following single sign on update
- Document your new Username & Password
- Part of the process asks you to change your password, security questions, and add some other information
- WRITE DOWN your Username, Password, and Security Question Answer some where you will remember!