Superintendent Diana Sayavedra is continuing a series of Hopes and Dreams Listening Sessions for every feeder pattern with a group of identified stakeholders so together they can engage in conversations about the future of El Paso ISD.
The public will be able to participate in the listening sessions from home via livestream or in person as part of a viewing gallery at each feeder-pattern listening session. Everyone involved — from the identified stakeholders to those in the gallery and the audience following from home – will be able to actively participate in this dynamic dialogue.
The purpose of the listening sessions is to compile the hopes and dreams of:
- Students for their future
- Parents for their children
- Educators for their students
- Community members for their neighborhoods and businesses
- And the entire audience for the future of public education.
To help us, El Paso ISD is using a new tool called ThoughtExchange to gather input.
- You will be asked to answer one open-ended question with as many responses as you like
- Move on to the Rate Thoughts step
- In Rate Thoughts, you'll see your responses and those shared by others
- Assign 1 to 5 stars to each idea depending on how strongly you agree or disagree with it.
You can get started in the conversation ahead of your feeder pattern listening session by engaging ThoughtExchange now with our initial question. This question will help us lead the conversation at the feeder pattern session. To engage, log on now to:
Click to participate:
Question 2ThoughtExchange keeps confidential who shared each thought and who assigned what ratings. You can rate as many thoughts as you'd like before moving on to View Results where you can see all the thoughts sorted by average star rating, a summary of the different topics that have arisen in the Exchange so far, and (if you are logged in) a summary of your own activity.
You can also navigate by using the menu on the left side of the page (or at the top of the page on mobile devices) to go back and share more ideas or star some more thoughts at any time while the Exchange is open.
Monday, Nov 7
TMECHS, Chapin, Andress, Irvin Feeder Patterns
Chapin High School Gym