A collective effort between parents, students, staff, and the community will provide the safest environment for the students of El Paso ISD. If you see something, say something. If you hear something, say something. If you, or someone you know, are thinking of hurting yourself or others, tell someone. Any immediate threat or suspicious activity should be reported to EPISD Police Services at 915-230-2525.
• National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: This hotline is available 24 hours a day. 1-800-273-TALK (8255) [24/7 Hotline]
• Crisis Text Line: Speak with a compassionate, trained crisis counselor, a volunteer who has been trained to help with problem-solving and will address the caller’s situation. Text “MHFA” to 741741.
• Emergence Healthcare Network – El Paso: This hotline is available 24 hours a day.
- 1-877-562-6467 (Toll Free Crisis Hotline)
- 1-915-779-1800 (Crisis Hotline)