CLICK HERE: Enroll your Child in Spring Intersession
***Please check your email for an invitation that was sent to all student / parent emails of those children that qualify for Intersession***
Intersession - March 6th - 10th
What is Intersession?
Intersession Academies deliver personalized, engaging, high-quality tutoring to help your child succeed, and is completely FREE! Students will work with classroom teachers to complete one of the following depending on their needs:
- HB4545 - Complete HB4545 Tutoring Hours, review tested content, and prepare to retake their EOCs in December.
- RTI - Complete assignments from the 1st 9weeks with the support of teachers to possibly raise their grade in failing courses.
- Credit Recovery - Complete their Edgenuity Credit course, and if needed, begin additional courses.
Email invitations were sent to all student / parents of children who qualify for intersession!
- HB4545 - Still have hours to complete and/or still need to pass an EOC
- RTI - Earned a 59 or below on the Progress Report issued on February 14th
- Credit Recovery - Currently enrolled into an Edgenutiy Credit Recovery Course
Franklin High School - Main Campus
March 6th - 10th = Intersession
March 13th - 17th = District Closed for Spring Break
8:20 – 8:45 = Breakfast
8:45 – 12:15 = Instruction
12:15 – 12:45 = Lunch
12:45 = Bus Pickup
If your child rides the bus to school, traditional routes will be running run the week of intersession:
- Morning- Current pick-up times and locations will remain as is
- Afternoon- Buses will depart campuses at 12:45. Drop off locations remain the same
Food & Nutrition Services:
Free breakfast and lunch will be available in the cafeteria
The cafeterias will also serve as open offering free meals to any child ages 1 – 18