Meal Prices at schools not on Community Eligibility Provision
How can I make deposits to my child's account?
- Prepaying for lunch and/or breakfast is an efficient way to pay for your student's school meals.
- Deposits can be made with a credit/debit card at mySchoolBucks.com for $2.49.
- If paying by check, write the student's or students name(s) and student ID# in the "memo" section of the check.. El Paso ISD Food & Nutrition Services has entered into an agreement with e-Cap electronic check recovery system to handle any returned checks due to insufficient funds. A $30.00 fee will be charged on all returned checks plus the value of the check.
- If paying by cash, enclose a piece of paper with the student's or students' name(s) and ID # with the money in an envelope.
- Deposits on an account can be made at any time either before school or during lunch, but to help serve you better, we would encourage you to make deposits in the morning before school.
- Any amount may be deposited on any day. The cashier will remind the student his/her account balance is getting low. School Messenger will call on Sunday nights with low balances.
All enrolled students have an account with their student ID number as the account number.
Parents may choose to prepay meals for their children. Multiply the number of days your child wishes to eat by the price (breakfast & lunch) and make a check or money order payable to EPISD Food Services. Please put your child's student ID number and name on the check and submit one check to the school cafeteria cashier to deposit in the child's account.