Return to Headlines
This Week at Lundy
- There will be a general meeting of the PTA on Tuesday, February 18th at 2:30 in the cafeteria. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Friday, February 21st, the PTA is hosting their Annual Family Dance from 5:30-7:30 pm in the cafeteria. It is an All Star Sports Event this year - come as a player or a cheerleader in your favorite team uniform or just be a fan in your jersey! Come and have some fun and bust a move!
- Share your thoughts about our school – Take the EPISD School Climate Survey at episd.org. The deadline is 2/21. (FOR THE PHONE CALL: SEE THE EMAIL VERSION OF THIS MESSAGE FOR THE SURVEY LINK OR CALL THE FRONT OFFICE.) Go to https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5252947/19-20-School-Climate-Survey-Parent
- For planning purposes, a note for your calendar: Friday, March 6 is Read Across America! We will celebrate Dr. Seuss’s Birthday at this time. Students may dress up like their favorite Dr. Seuss character – please no masks, face paint or props.
- A word from Mrs. Clay about afterschool pick-up: It is so important that parents pick up children promptly after dismissal time. We are seeing an increase in the number of children that are being picked up late from school which creates safety concerns for our students. The following is an excerpt from the Lundy Student Handbook: “All students must leave the school grounds as soon as they are dismissed…the school cannot provide daycare services for students remaining on school grounds after dismissal. Please ensure that your child is picked up on time. If you are persistently late picking up your child, an administrative conference will be required.” Help us keep our precious little ones safe from harm as well as free from the anxiety that they experience when parents arrive late for pick-up.